Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mean Mean Nasty RSV


Poor little Tru - he has been barking like a seal for a few days - he does suffer from being the 3rd child - it took me a few days to get myself convinced that he needed to be seen. But last night while the boys went to church he and I went to see Dr. Davis. He was a trooper while they swabbed his nose (although I think they had to have hit his brain as far as the swab went up his nose). And unlucky for us, we tested positive for RSV (Raspy Seal Voice)- Dr. Davis assured us that this late in the season RSV is winding down and rather tame. So little seal Tru and I headed out with some great meds that should fight the mean nasty RSV and turn the barking seal back into my sweet little 10 Pound baby boy! Yes 10 pounds! Yippy! After he gets to feeling better we are going to work on sleeping thru the night! 10 pounds has been our magic number before....