Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Adcock Growth Curve


Tru had his 4 month visit to the Doctor yesterday! He just laughed and laughed during the "weigh in". With a huge smile on his face he chuckled thru the exam with Dr. High. He had all of us giggling he was so happy. He had a great check up, he is following in the foot-steps of his brothers and in what has become known with our Doctors as the "Adcock Growth Curve". He is in the 5th percentile for height and weight and 10th for head. He weighs 12.5 pounds and is 23 and 1/4 inches long.


When Gage was born I was pro-paci. Gage was a paci baby and enjoyed his paci until he was 2 in his crib then the sucking part was cut off and we never looked back. Davis never took to the paci. Truman had a paci but has given it up in favor of thumb sucking and hair rubbing. I never thought I would want to thumb sucker because unlike the paci I can not cut it off. But it is so cute and he is my baby sooooo... oh well - I can hear it now..."Truman always gets what he wants, you even let him suck his thumb"...