Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Valentines For D


Since I have not posted in forever, and given this becomes my scrapbook I have to include the special visit Davis received for Valentines.

Davis loves any and all things dressed in mascot costumes. I have to be careful and remind him to be gentle with these creatures otherwise he would hug them to death. Or touch them in places that may cause them to take a swing at him. (but that is a whole other story and honestly I think we have worked through that and it really only happened once or twice and he was only 2)

ANYWAY!! One of our favorite summer pastimes is the Gaston Grizzly games. We have a blast and Davis spends most of his time chasing the mascot Chizzle. So when I read that Chizzle was making home visits for valentines - I signed up. We had friends over for Happy Meals and right after lunch the doorbell rang and peeking through our window was Chizzle. Davis was shocked (as you can see in the picture). To say he was thrilled is an understatement. He still talks about it today. And I of course and still trying to work off the 5 pounds of chocolate Chizzle brought!



post signature