Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just as happy with the little ones!

On the way home from our summer vacation we spent the weekend in Pine Mountain Ga at Calloway Gardens. I have some fond memories of the gardens as a teenager. I was so happy to share this great place with all my boys. We swam in the pool, swam in the lake, played on bouncy islands in the lake, enjoyed room service each night and toured the butterfly garden. It was a great way to end our vacation. If you ask my boys they will tell you they enjoyed the gardens as much if not more than the beach. Maybe it was because of the fishing.

You see there is this wonderful lake at the Gardens.


Where my oldest boys spent an early morning enjoying nature and doing what they love.



While fishing - Davis taught his dad and his brother a very valuable lesson.

You should be just as happy
with the little things in life.

As you are with the

the bigger ones.



post signature